6/08/2013

Flashback Friday

 .
These are pictures of my first ever own apartment at the start of my studies in Potsdam. I moved into this place in the beautiful Brandenburger Vorstadt, when I wasn’t able to immediately get a place in on campus student housing. 
I didn’t have furniture, just a mattress and a couple of plastic boxes and not much of a clue of how to decorate my temporary space. I didn’t have a fridge, but this didn’t matter since I didn’t have heating anyways and most food was cold enough in the cupboard. It was a hard, but exciting time back then in 1998 and it’s funny to see these pictures now… seriously a Che Guevara poster on the wall and a Disney towel as an area rug? … :)) 

 .
Das sind Fotos von meiner allerersten und überhaupt Wohnung zum Beginn meines Studiums 1998 in Potsdam. Ich zog in dieses Haus als Zwischenlösung und verliebte mich in den Stadtteil Brandenburger Vorstadt. Danach fand ich einen Platz im Studentendorf, doch für eine Weile lebte ich ohne Möbel, nur mit einer Matratze und einigen Klappboxen als Regalen. 
Ich hatte keinen Kühlschrank, doch da ich auch keine Heizung hatte, blieben die meisten Lebensmittel auch im normalen Küchenschrank frisch. Es war eine schwierige, aufregende Zeit und es ist ziemlich seltsam sich diese Bilder heutzutage anzusehen... war es wirklich, ein Che Guevara Poster an der Wand und ein 101 Dalmatiner Handtuch als Teppich? ... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails