5/27/2011

Florida -The Last Day / Abreise


Nearly four months after we left Orlando, FL I finally want to show the pictures of the last day. I really enjoyed wearing this long, coral colored skirt and I’m pretty sure, that it might become my summer favorite this year… :) More pictures can be found in my German blog entry about the last day.

create avatar

Fast vier Monate nachdem wir Orlando, FL verlassen haben, ware es wohl an der Zeit endlich die Bilder vom letzten Tag vorzustellen. Ich mochte den langen, korallenfarbenen Rock sehr gerne und bin mir ziemlich sicher, daß er ein Sommer-Lieblingskleidungsstück werden könnte. Mehr Bilder (und Text) gibt es in meinem deutschen Blogeintrag dazu... :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails